Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Kerstein
Dr. Howard Kerstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Denver, CO (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kerstein is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, University of Colorado Hospital and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Kerstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Kerstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Howard Kerstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Karl Hammermeister
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Denver, CO 0 mi49
Dr. Nicholas Walter
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Denver, CO 0.46 mi10
Dr. Jessica Campbell
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Denver, CO 0.49 mi