A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kerwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kerwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerwin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kerwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Kerwin practice?
Dr. Howard Kerwin practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.