A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kerwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kerwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerwin graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kerwin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kerwin DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Kerwin practice?
- Dr. Howard Kerwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kerwin practices Internal Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Internists.