Dr. Howard Keschner MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology East Setauket, NY

July 21st, 2015
Wonderful, compassionate physician who listens carefully to complaints and incorporates these complaints into a successful diagnostic experience. Would highly recommend Dr. Keschner to friends and family members.

April 20th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Keschner to any friend or family member! Thorough, compassionate and an excellent diagnostician!!

March 1st, 2015
Excellent, caring physician. I am fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Keschner

May 23rd, 2014
This is a one in a million Dr. He is everything they say about him. He is always conscious of the patient and patients needs. He is professional, very thorough, and has excellent beside manner. I would highly recommend him. Last but not least, I should mention also that from the moment you walk in the door to reception, to the nurses and the Dr himself, all staff in this practice make a great team and a more pleasant experience for the patient.

January 2nd, 2014
Very good doctor
Dr. Keschner listens and doesn't rush you. Very caring and knowledgable. He calls you himself with results. Just had a colonoscopy and endoscopy, and can eat again with ease for the first time in a long time. Would highly recommend him. The staff in the procedure room are all great!

July 25th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever
I first met him when I was admitted to the hospital and needed a gatroenterologist. He was so kind and compassionate. I called his office after I was discharged from the hospital by other physicians and told the his office staff I was in so much pain. He called me within a few minutes and told me to come in that same day. He called each of the following several days to see how I was feeling and to tell me test results. He called my other doctors and told them what he thought needed to be done. He is the only doctor I have ever had that listened before giving a possible diagnosis.

February 15th, 2012
Everything a patient and family member could want in a physician. He is skilled, knowledgeable and kind. A rareity in today's busy medical climate. I will and have referred family and friends to Dr. Keschner. I feel safe and trust him to take care of my very ill husband. Hope he never changes

July 31st, 2011
Great physician, Excellent diagnostician. Patient and knowledgeable. I have felt 100% better since meeting and being treated by Dr. Keschner. Highly recommend him to any friends and family members. Excellent office staff and very nice office setting including a state of the art office endoscopy center.

May 14th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Excellent doctor! Very patient and caring. Dr. Keschner has helped me very much with my chronic gastrointestinal illness. I would refer any friends or family members to Dr. Keschner without hesistation.

April 8th, 2011
Phenomenal. A very caring and thorough doctor. Would highly recommend Dr. Keschner to anyone with an acute or chronic gastrointestinal condition. A true gentleman. He has helped me very much over the last 10 years.

December 31st, 2010
Excellent Physician
Excellent Physician. I came to see Dr. Keschner for an opinion regarding a chronic gastrointestinal condition which has been symptomatic of recent. Dr. Keschner spent a tremendous amount of time with me. He is extremely patient and caring. He helped me very much and I have been feeling very well since consulting with him. I would strongly recommend Dr. Keschner to family members and/or friends.

December 28th, 2010
A throwback to "The Good Old Days"
In general, my experience with Dr. Keschner was very positive. He was very patient, caring and knowledgeable. He took his time explaining to myself and my family about my condition, prognosis and overall concerns. His diagnosis was accurate and his treatment plan was exceptionally helpful. I would not hesistate recommending him to any family members and/or friends and hope to remain a loyal patient for years to come.