A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kimes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kimes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimes graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kimes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Kimes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Kimes practice?
- Dr. Howard Kimes has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kimes practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Springfield, VA.
See Springfield Family Physicians and Springfield Geriatric Doctors.