A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard A. King practice?
Dr. Howard King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Meridian Orthopedic Surgeons.