A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. King practice?
- Dr. Howard King has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boise, ID.
See Boise Surgeons.