A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard King, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Arthur King MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. King practice?
- Dr. Howard King has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard King practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Boise, ID and Nampa, ID.
See Meridian Surgeons.