A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kirschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kirschen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirschen
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kirschen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kirschen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirschen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Syosset Hospital - Nslij
- Syosset Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kirschen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard Kirschen practice?
- Dr. Howard Kirschen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kirschen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Psychiatrists and Syosset Child Psychiatrists.