A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kirschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kirschen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirschen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirschen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kirschen, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirschen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- Syosset Hospital - Nslij
- Syosset Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kirschen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard Kirschen practice?
- Dr. Howard Kirschen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kirschen practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Syosset Psychiatrists.