A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kivell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kivell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kivell, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kivell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kivell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kivell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Kivell practice?
Dr. Howard Kivell practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.