A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kivell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kivell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kivell, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kivell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kivell has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard N Kivell FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard N. Kivell practice?
- Dr. Howard Kivell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kivell practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.