A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Klausner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Klausner, MBBS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Klausner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Klausner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard A Klausner MBBS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Klausner practice?
- Dr. Howard Klausner has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Klausner practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.