A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kloth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kloth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloth
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kloth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kloth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloth graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kloth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Harris Kloth MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Kloth practice?
- Dr. Howard Kloth has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kloth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.