A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kloth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kloth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kloth
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kloth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kloth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kloth graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Kloth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Harris Kloth MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Kloth practice?
- Dr. Howard Kloth has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kloth practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.