A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Koh, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Koh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Med Ctr -E Newton Ca, Boston, Ma
- Boston University Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Koh practice?
Dr. Howard Koh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Dermatology, and General Practice near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, Boston Oncologists, Boston Dermatologists, and Boston General Practitioners.