A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Koh is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koh
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Koh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Koh, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Koh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Med Ctr -E Newton Ca, Boston, Ma
- Boston University Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kyongju Koh MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Koh practice?
- Dr. Howard Koh has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Koh practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists, Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.