A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Koh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Koh, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Koh graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Koh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Med Ctr -E Newton Ca, Boston, Ma
- Boston University Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans