Dr. Howard Kreger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Kreger?

March 29th, 2017

good , I like him nice man

July 21st, 2016

President Electro USA/INT

Good experiences are to share. We have all experienced unhappiness with the quality and treatment of the healthcare system. As patients, we like to feel as though our well being is important and have come to realize that most healthcare providers priorities the business and the dollars and cents over our health. Whilst I have been most displeased with some of my experiences, Dr. Kreger changed the game. From the time I arrived, I was greeted by the receptionist and my time was respected as everything ran smoothly and efficiently. My time has value, and they knew this. Dr. Kreger showed me he cares. I was not rushed, he examined everything, looked at my previous history carefully and with care. His manners were that of a professional. Later, his assistant took the time needed to arrange for all necessary appointments (MRI, eye doctor, blood test, etc.). All was done in a great professional manner. Although an appointment had been set for me to visit Dr. Kreger again to review the test results, he personally called me and explained the results and the steps that followed. When I told him we had an appointment for me to come in, he said, 'I can explain everything you need here and answer your questions. There is no need for you to take the time to come back in.' This was by FAR the best experience I have had in years and learned that there are still medical providers that put the patient above their own personal interests. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Kreger and his fantastic staff and would strongly recommend them.

August 2nd, 2013

Always right on time. Willing to answer all your questions. Calls back promptly when I have a quesion.

October 9th, 2017