A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kuo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Kuo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kuo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Kuo practice?
Dr. Howard Kuo practices Neurology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Newark Neurologists.