A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kuo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kuo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuo graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Kuo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kuo MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Kuo practice?
- Dr. Howard Kuo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kuo practices Neurology near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Newark Neurologists.