Dr. Howard Kur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Kur?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Howard Kur?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 25th, 2017

Not only the best but the handsomest

I met him in 1980 in Newark Beth Israel Med Center in Newark NJ, he was a OBGYN resident then . He had a very handsome Puerto Rican LEBANESE counter part that looked like an Adonis Muscle Builder with Haezel eyes, Wow ! Both of them took care of me like I was a Queen and I was no one way back then. Now I am a CEO OF A FORTUNE 500 company with well over a 7 figure expense acount, so imagine my salary. Howard and Oliver God bless you both and thank you both for your care. To both of you I salute and love. Thank you for my Life!!!

August 26th, 2010