A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kushnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kushnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kushnick
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kushnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kushnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushnick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kushnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Kushnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Kushnick practice?
- Dr. Howard Kushnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kushnick practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.