A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kushnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kushnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kushnick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushnick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kushnick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard J Kushnick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard J. Kushnick practice?
- Dr. Howard Kushnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kushnick practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.