A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kweller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kweller graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kweller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kweller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard E. Kweller practice?
Dr. Howard Kweller practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Nephrology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians, Greenville General Practitioners, and Greenville Nephrologists.