A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cohen, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Ft Sanders Regional Med CenterKnoxville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Cohen FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Critical Care Practitioners and Naples Pulmonologists.