A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cohen, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Ft Sanders Regional Med CenterKnoxville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Cohen FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Critical Care Practitioners and Naples Pulmonologists.