A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cohen, FCCP, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Leonard Cohen FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Critical Care Practitioners and Naples Pulmonologists.