A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hoffman, DDS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lee Hoffman DDS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Howard Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Hoffman practices Psychiatry near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Psychiatrists.