A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Hoffman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Hoffman, DDS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hoffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lee Hoffman DDS and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Howard Hoffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Hoffman practices Psychiatry near San Mateo, CA.
See San Mateo Psychiatrists.