Learn more about Dr. Howard Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kaufman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Vaccine Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kaufman MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Howard Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Kaufman practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.