A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kaufman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Vaccine Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kaufman MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Howard Kaufman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kaufman practices Surgery near Lisle, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Lisle Surgeons.