Learn more about Dr. Howard Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Kim, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 22 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Kim MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Kim practice?
- Dr. Howard Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Kim practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA.
See Orange Neurologists.