A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Press:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Press is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Press
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Press Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Press graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Press has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Press DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Press practice?
- Dr. Howard Press has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Press practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.