A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lee Rogers MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Howard Rogers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Rogers practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocala, FL and Anchorage, AK.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.