A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino HospitalCamino Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Rosenberg MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Rosenberg practices Plastic Surgery near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Plastic Surgeons.