A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schreiber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schreiber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schreiber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Schreiber practice?
Dr. Howard Schreiber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Houston Ophthalmologists, and Houston Endocrinologists.