A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Schreiber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schreiber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Schreiber MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Howard Schreiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Schreiber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.