Learn more about Dr. Howard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Lane, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Adam Lane FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Lane practice?
- Dr. Howard Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Lane practices Ophthalmology near Wantagh, NY.
See Wantagh Ophthalmologists.