A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Lane, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Lane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- New Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Lane practice?
Dr. Howard Lane practices Ophthalmology near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Wantagh Ophthalmologists.