A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Lane, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Adam Lane FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Lane practice?
- Dr. Howard Lane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Lane practices Ophthalmology near Jericho, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wantagh, NY and Massapequa, NY.
See Jericho Ophthalmologists.