A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Lane, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 14 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Adam Lane FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Lane practice?
- Dr. Howard Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Lane practices Ophthalmology near Wantagh, NY.
See Wantagh Ophthalmologists.