A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Lantner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lantner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Lantner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lantner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lantner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard Lantner practice?
Dr. Howard Lantner practices Neurological Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Britain, CT and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.