A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Lantner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lantner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Lantner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lantner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lantner has 19 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Rockville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Lantner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard Lantner practice?
- Dr. Howard Lantner has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howard Lantner practices Neurological Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Neurological Surgeons.