Neurological Surgeons, Pediatrician, Surgical Specialist

1000 Asylum Ave
Ste 3208
Hartford, CT 06105
860-522-7121
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Poor bedside manner, did not fully answer my questions or explain what was causing my back pain. Unsympathetic.

|  Happy and cured!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Lantner is professional, secure, and tells it like it is. Percentage of good outcome, risks of surgery etc. He is also very timly. No all day struggle to get help.All doctors should follow his lead.

|  POOR BEDSIDE MANNER /HACK!!!!  |  show details
by VICTIM OF DR. LANTNER on Dec 15th, 2010

DOCTOR LANTNER DID MY BRAIN SURGERY. HE LEFT ME PARALIZED AND NEVER EXPLAINED WHAT CAUSED THE PARALYSIS, THROUGH MY OWN RESEARCH I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD A STROKE DURING SURGERY AND HE NEVER TOLD ME OR MY FAMILY. HE NEVER FOLLOWED UP AFTER THE SURGERY...I AM NOW WALKING WITH A CANE AND HAVE NO USE OF MY ARM.I WALKED IN TO THE OPERATING ROOM NORMAL NOW I AM DISABLED AND HAVING TO PAY EXTENSIVE DR. BILLS FOR THERAPY. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY ENEMY!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2004 on yahoo.com

Patient: Dr. Lantner diagnosed my problem and performed surgery on me 4 days later. What a difference! Dr. Lantner is very professional and very knowlegable. He listens to the patient and takes into consideration their thoughts and feelings. I'm very grat

Read Full Review at yahoo.com