Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Unsatisfied Patient show details Unsatisfied Patient
by Anne on Mar 23rd, 2015

I went to see Dr Lantner for ongoing pain issues with my neck and shoulder. My MRI had findings that my primary saw concerning. Dr. Lantner told me basically to get over it and go home and drink some wine. I am now 3 weeks post surgery and doing much better. This guy is an arrogant tool. I had a cervical disc fusion with a bone graft. Thank god I did not listen to him.....

Waste of time and money show details Waste of time and money
Mar 16th, 2015

Waited 2 hours past appointment time to be blessed with 2 minutes of his time. Not even a mention of the wait, forget an apology. Arrogant jerk provided no information, direction, referral or treatment suggestion. Definitely gives the impression he has no interest in anything he can't operate on. I feel sorry for receptionist and PA who have to put up with his personality on a daily basis.

Ruined My Life!!!!! show details Ruined My Life!!!!!
by Georgia on Jan 9th, 2015

Wish that I would have chosen a different doctor. He ruined my life!!! Choose Wisely!

Sep 18th, 2012

Poor bedside manner, did not fully answer my questions or explain what was causing my back pain. Unsympathetic.

Happy and cured! show details Happy and cured!
Feb 28th, 2012

Dr. Lantner is professional, secure, and tells it like it is. Percentage of good outcome, risks of surgery etc. He is also very timly. No all day struggle to get help.All doctors should follow his lead.

POOR BEDSIDE MANNER /HACK!!!! show details POOR BEDSIDE MANNER /HACK!!!!
by VICTIM OF DR. LANTNER on Dec 15th, 2010

DOCTOR LANTNER DID MY BRAIN SURGERY. HE LEFT ME PARALIZED AND NEVER EXPLAINED WHAT CAUSED THE PARALYSIS, THROUGH MY OWN RESEARCH I FOUND OUT THAT I HAD A STROKE DURING SURGERY AND HE NEVER TOLD ME OR MY FAMILY. HE NEVER FOLLOWED UP AFTER THE SURGERY...I AM NOW WALKING WITH A CANE AND HAVE NO USE OF MY ARM.I WALKED IN TO THE OPERATING ROOM NORMAL NOW I AM DISABLED AND HAVING TO PAY EXTENSIVE DR. BILLS FOR THERAPY. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO MY ENEMY!!!!!!!!

Nov 12th, 2004 on yahoo.com

Patient: Dr. Lantner diagnosed my problem and performed surgery on me 4 days later. What a difference! Dr. Lantner is very professional and very knowlegable. He listens to the patient and takes into consideration their thoughts and feelings. I'm very grat

Read Full Review at yahoo.com