A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Larky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Larky, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Larky graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Larky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Chad Larky DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard C. Larky practice?
- Dr. Howard Larky has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Larky practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.