inactive

Howard M Leaman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

December 19th, 2014
Extremly Unhelpful DR and waste of time and money!
First off, the nurse that took my vitals was so sweet and personable, I was very impressed with her. On the other hand, Dr. Leaman was ZERO help. I have suffered from insomnia for several years, and he basically recommend I read a book and deal with it... Really???? I will never go back and do not want anyone else to have the same crappy experience with this Doctor who is an arogant, self righteous you know what....

February 14th, 2014
Cold and cocky
I would never recommend this doctor. His office staff was great, and the place was clean, but Dr Lehman was cocky and self-righteous. He didn't listen to a word I said! He has his own ideas and did not care to hear my experiences with previous treatments, having just moved here from another state.

October 30th, 2013
Worst bedside manner
I have never felt so mistreated at a doctor's office. The staff were friendly and courteous, but Dr. Leaman was the antithesis of this. My visit was a follow up related to treatment for sleep apnea. I had been using a cpap machine, but had several nights where I didn't wear it due to getting up in the middle of the night to care for my newborn daughter. When I told him this, he proceeded to tell me, "Well you do want to be around for your daughter when she grows up?" ...indicating that I am putting my own life expectancy at risk by not wearing my CPAP. I was shocked and didn't know how to respond. I will never return to that office, and I will not recommend him to any of my friends or family. A doctor should show empathy and concern for their patients, not belittle them.