Overall Review

April 29th, 2013
Fabulous General Practioner
Dr. LeBow is approachable; knowledgeable and offers first class care and diagnostic skills. I would highly recommend him. He cares and he is good.

April 27th, 2011
Excellent doctor. Very caring, spends all the time with me that I need. Always sees me when I am sick. Has been a great help to me over the years.

November 7th, 2009
Seems ok
Pretty good doctor -- met him in an emergency room capacity with a bad tooth. He gave me some suggestions on how to prevent pain until I could get into a dentist.

October 23rd, 2009
Finally, a doctor that really cares
Dr. Lebow is considerate, knowledgeable, compassionate and effective. He's our family doctor - has been for five years. Most recently Dr. Lebow had to deliver some very bad news to my husband. He did so kindly and compassionately. When I next saw him, he was supportive and told me that he and his staff were family and if we needed anything, just let them know. I highly recommend him, and have often and vocally. When's the last time you walked out of a doctor's office, having just gotten some very bad news, and the doctor gives you a hug. That's my doctor - he's the BEST!

May 18th, 2009
I was told by my attorney that I could sue this doctor!
During a routine physical, this doctor, whom I had never seen before, suggested that I take blood pressure medicine simply because I have "white coat syndrome". He never asked me to monitor my pressure or suggest anything to do to lower it. I took a beta blocker type medication for a month and saw my allergist on my annual visit who wrote my doctor a note stating that although my pressure was low, it caused breathing problems upon any type of exertion. My doctor became angry by the note, but gave me another type (calcium channel blocker) and after three pills, I had every side effect, even swelling of my tongue. At that point, he called me in a third type (ace inhibitor) and after two pills, I thought I would die--I had all the side effects and was too ill to even call an ambulance. I got to him the next day and he stated that, "You don't wish to take my medication." When I suggested that maybe I could take the beta blocker again, he said, "Personally I don't care what you do." After that he went out and closed the door. I paid my bill and never returned to him. I went to a new doctor in another state who thought I might have had a heart attack from all the side effects of these medications. He prescribed a diuretic that I could take when necessary.