A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Leftin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Leftin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leftin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leftin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Leftin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leftin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Leftin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Irwin Leftin MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Leftin practice?
- Dr. Howard Leftin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Leftin practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Plano, TX.
See Plano Psychiatrists.