Dr. Howard Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Levine?

December 2nd, 2015

best doctor. So kind.

July 10th, 2015

Great doctor! Office staff could be more friendly though.

May 5th, 2015

Dr. Howard S. Levine, Bayonne, NJ

Excellent doctor. His diagnosis is on point. He is a gentleman, easy to talk with, and down to earth. The best family physician in Bayonne, NJ. I've had a few that were less than average.

January 5th, 2011

I have been here twice and had no issues with the doctors. I've seen Dr. Levine and a woman whose name I'm unable to recall. The office is very nice, in a great location and the doctors were both friendly and efficient. Unfortunately I will not be going back. Their office staff, especially the extremely nasty cow who answers their phone, is appalling rude. I mean, I can't even put in to words how completely unpleasant it is to have to deal with their staff. I attempted to give this office one last try. I was put on hold for 23 minutes--fine, I get it, they're busy. But when I was taken off hold, the receptionist says, "Ok what is it that you want." Seriously? And it's not just what she said, but how she said it. I had to pause and take a deep breath before answering cause I was afraid of yelling at her. It was completely offensive. I asked if it were possible to get an appt for that day (this was at 9:15AM, shortly after the office opens). She did one of those really snide half laugh, half snot sounds, and then continues with an attitude, "Absolutely not, I MAY be able to get you in by Friday." (2 days later). Again, the wait, not the problem, the attitude was just unnerving. I told her there was no need to be rude, that I was no longer interested in having an appointment because I didn't need to be visiting an office with a nasty staff.

September 28th, 2017