Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Levinsky
Dr. Howard Levinsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in River Forest, IL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Levinsky is affiliated with OSF St Joseph Medical Center, Northshore Skokie Hospital and St Alexius Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Levinsky has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Howard Levinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near River Forest, IL.
Dr. Charles Johnston
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oak Park, IL 0.25 mi31
Dr. Susan Balter
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
River Forest, IL 0.34 mi48
Dr. Richard Gayes
Oak Park, IL 0.36 mi36