A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levinsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levinsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Levinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinsky graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Levinsky has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Levinsky MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Levinsky practice?
- Dr. Howard Levinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Levinsky practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Gastroenterologists, and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.