A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levinsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Levinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Liver Cirrhosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinsky graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Levinsky has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Levinsky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Levinsky practice?
- Dr. Howard Levinsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Levinsky practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: River Forest, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Gastroenterologists, and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.