A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Levy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Levy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard I Levy MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Levy practice?
- Dr. Howard Levy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Levy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA and Peachtree City, GA.
See Atlanta Physiatrists and Atlanta Pain Management Doctors.