Dr. Howard Levy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Howard Levy?

June 2nd, 2017

He's a good doc, not your best friend. Stop whining!

I felt Dr. Levy was highly professional and quite knowledgeable in his field. I knew, for the most part, that I had few if any options. He was concise, helpful and explained specifics to me and provided some insight for me on my pain issues. Too many people choose not to be their own health advocates and expect their physicians to coddle them. He is your doc, not your best friend. Most docs are on very tight schedules, they put up with your insurance company's stupid regulations and prior authorizations. I have no issues with his care or his personality.

August 13th, 2016

Dr. Levy was very nice, I don't understand what some of the reviewers below were talking about. I almost canceled my appointment when reading these reviews and I am glad I did not listen. He was punctual, knowledgeable, took time to answer my questions and made sure he had addressed my concerns. I rarely write reviews but feel compelled to in this case.

September 24th, 2015

Could care less. A fool in a Doctor's smock. Emory should be ashamed.

September 22nd, 2015

His staff and junior doctor (for lack of a better term) were wonderful and very nice. His diagnosis seems very accurate, and he seems very knowledgeable. But as a person he comes off as a jerk. Very much the stereotype of the conceded, holy than thou doctor. There are a many many great doctors under the Emory umbrella. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

April 15th, 2015

Dr Levy sugested trying a Medtronic spinal cord stimulation, a treatment option used to manage chronic pain.

Great Doctor that gives you the options available and lets you choose what you think is the best choice for now. The staff at the office is prompt to talk to you and the surgical team is A+.

November 5th, 2014

Great visit. Staff was great. Wait was 15 minutes. Doctor Levy was polite and informative. They did a new x ray right in the office and the doctor was back in. His nurse Bruce was so nice. Some of these previous reviews had us worried for no reason. If you want a straight forward , knowledgeable doctor this is where to go.

January 13th, 2014

The Worse Experience Ever!

The absolute worse physician I have ever met. Lacks professionalism and concern about your health. He has no bedside manner and was smirking while discussing my condition. It is hard to believe that he is allowed to represent any hospital. He was pushing surgery before he reviewed my MRI and other documents and before the examination. He gave out incorrect information and used scare tactics in an attempt to intimidate. Thank God that I am very knowledgeable of my condition and know that his prediction was unfounded. Wow today was a it of a shock. Please don't waste your time with this so called doctor. And by the way, the picture is at least 25 years old. his hair is all white, a much older man now...a little deceptive.

June 3rd, 2013

Decent knowledge, awful bedside manner

Have seen him a couple times. Seems to know his stuff but awful bedside manner. Waited a long time and then he gives me 3-5min max! When I asked questions he seemed bothered to have to answer. It seemed like he just wanted to leave. No explanations or helpful descriptions of what I might expect with my condition, etc.

January 27th, 2013

Horrible Doctor

Worst, Worst experience, he really could care less and does not try to hide it. I went to someone else and was treated so much better. Please don't waste your time he will not help you..

November 30th, 2012

Worst Doctor in Altanta

I've seen my share of both good and bad doctors, but this guy is by far the worst. When he walked in the office, he greeted me with "so what's the problem" - and not in a nice way. He was clearly not interested in what I had to say and was rather condescending. Lastly, he charged me for two visits on the same day. You would be wise to stay away from him and find someone more competent.

October 4th, 2012

Cold, heartless, and incompetent

Tried to get help with a disc problem and all Dr. Levy wants to do is put you on meds and give you spinal injections. I've seen him a few times and he's given completely contradictory opinions as to my condition. Terrible bedside manner, very cold and strangely unfeeling. I was in tears at the end of my visit. Do yourself a favor and see someone else.

October 1st, 2012

This guy is a total jerk! As is his nurse Bruce.