Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Howard Liebman
Dr. Howard Liebman, MD, MA is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Liebman is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center, USC Norris Cancer Hospital and USC University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Howard Liebman has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Howard Liebman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Tracy Lawrence
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Mitra Nadim
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Ramyar Mahdavi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi19