A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Liebman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Liebman, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Hemophilia B
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Liebman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liebman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liebman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans