A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Linzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Linzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linzer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Linzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Linzer DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Linzer practice?
- Dr. Howard Linzer has 25 office locations.
Dr. Howard Linzer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Sarasota, FL.
See Port Richey Emergency Physicians and Port Richey Primary Care Doctors.