A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Linzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Linzer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linzer
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Linzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Holter monitoring
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linzer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Linzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Linzer DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard Linzer practice?
- Dr. Howard Linzer has 25 office locations.
Dr. Howard Linzer practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Sarasota, FL.
See Port Richey Emergency Physicians and Port Richey Primary Care Doctors.