Dr. Howard Lipkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Lipkin?

The BEST dermatologist in town!

Posted on August 9th, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Lipkin for years and would not trust anyone else to treat me.

Dr Lipkin's care

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I've seen Dr Lipkin on many occasions and found him to be very understanding as well as spot on with getting rid of hideous red marks on my face that were swollen and tender. I felt awful, yet he was kind and gentle. We need more Drs that are so caring. Most recently I've enjoyed a procedure of a product that reduces wrinkles and fills creased as well as made me look a lot younger. My friends have commented that it is a significant difference. I agree. Thank you so much Dr Lipkin

Posted on November 1st, 2016

The best dermatologist in town!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lipkin for 15 years, he's the BEST in town.

Outstanding

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Very professional! Dr. Lipkin is the best dermatologist I have ever been to.

staff steals medication

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Basically there is a problem with his staff steal medication from customers. Both Him and His PA Matt are excellent at what they do.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

THE BEST!! I will not go to anyone else.. !!

Can't say how grateful I am for finding my melanoma early!!!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Very professional atmosphere and operation. The front desk and staff were friendly and courteous. Dr. Cliffel spent time with me and explained in adequate detail my case and answered all of my questions. Highly recommended.

Scars

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Severe Acne Scarring Due to Error in Prescribing Accutane Overdose. In short, I was prescribed twice the amount of Accutane that would be advised for my height/weight/severity of acne. This caused my acne to not only get worse, but it turned into cystic acne - large, hard bumps under the skin that left deep icepick scarring all over my cheeks, The three month overdose of Accutane also caused me to have nose bleeds at least twice a day and prevented me from focusing on college because I had to make a trip to see him at least once a week in order to have cortisone injectioned into the cysts. It's been about 8 years since this happened, but the scars are still there. The bottom line is that he was very good at making money and I believe curing the acne was on the back burner somewhere. It wasn't until I switched dermatologists and began taking half the amount of accutane..within a week I was cleared up.

This place changed my face and my life. :D

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I am not one to normally write reviews, I feel compelled after yet another terrific visit. After seeing two very disappointing dermatologists, I found Dr. Lipkin five years ago and all my problems have vanished. He is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and has a fabulous disposition. Crazy as it may sound, I actually look forward to my visits with him. I've turned my family on to him, and they all love him also. THE standard for great Doctors...

He is the Best Doctor

Posted on November 13th, 2011

You'll never find a better doctor than Dr Lipkin. He has a great personality & takes his time with you. Any question you have is answered & you never feel uncomfortable. His staff is great from the moment you walk in the office. I highly recommend him.

********** 10 stars **********

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lipkin is a great doctor, who cares and listens. Very comprehensive in his care and always develops a very intelligent plan that covers all the aspects of the visits-very highly recommended 10 star s