A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Listwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Listwa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Listwa, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Listwa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Listwa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Listwa DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Listwa practice?
- Dr. Howard Listwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Listwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.