A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Listwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Listwa, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Listwa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Listwa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Listwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Listwa practice?
Dr. Howard Listwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Quakertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.