A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Listwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Listwa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Listwa, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Listwa graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Listwa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Listwa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Listwa practice?
Dr. Howard Listwa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.