A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Loughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Loughlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Loughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loughlin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Loughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Hopkins Loughlin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard H. Loughlin practice?
- Dr. Howard Loughlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Loughlin practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.