A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Chih Lu MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard C. Lu practice?
- Dr. Howard Lu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Lu practices Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Preventive Medicine Specialists.