A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Lubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Lubin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Lubin DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Lubin practice?
- Dr. Howard Lubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Lubin practices Family Medicine near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Family Physicians.