Dr. Howard Lustine MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 21st, 2013
Best doctor I ever met!!
Anxiety. It's a horrific thing especially when the anxiety you have surrounds your own mortality. That's me....a pain here or there and I think I have some terminal illness. Dr. Lustine and his staff recognized this when I called their office, as a new patient, having been told the previous night that I had two lung nodules. They quickly called me back and saw me the same day. Dr. Lustine took a very large amount of time to go over my scan from the night before and the scan that he proactively found from 4.5 years ago that also showed the nodules. What a relief it was to know that these nodules existed that long ago and for the most part were unchanged. He also took the time to discuss my anxiety with me and gave me some great suggestions on how to battle it moving forward. I also observed Dr. Lustine with a patient prior to him seeing me and he was just as friendly and warm with them as well. All and all it was one of the best experiences I ever had both technically and personally. Thank you Dr. Lustine and thank you Dee!