A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Abrams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Howard Abrams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Abrams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.