A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Abrams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Abrams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrams
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Abrams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Abrams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrams graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Abrams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Abrams MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Abrams practice?
- Dr. Howard Abrams has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Abrams practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.