A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Berger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Berger MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Howard Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Berger practices Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.