Learn more about Dr. Howard Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Berger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Berger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Premature Infant Diseases
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Berger MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Berger practice?
- Dr. Howard Berger has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Berger practices Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.