26 years of experience
Accepting new patients
4004 Worth St, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75246 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cohen, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Conversion Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Headache Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mark Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists, Dallas Addiction Specialists, and Dallas Neurologists.