27 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Progressive Rehabilitation Institute
5701 Maple Ave
Dallas, TX 75235 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cohen, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Conversion Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Headache Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mark Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists, Dallas Addiction Specialists, and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.