26 years of experience
Accepting new patients
5701 Maple Ave
Dallas, TX 75235 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cohen, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Brain Injury
- Conversion Disorder
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Headache Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Louisville .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mark Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists, Dallas Adolescent Specialists, and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.