26 years of experience
Accepting new patients
5701 Maple Ave
Dallas, TX 75235 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Cohen, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Cohen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mark Cohen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Howard Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Cohen practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists, Dallas Addiction Specialists, Dallas Neurologists, and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.