A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Martin Feldman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Feldman practice?
- Dr. Howard Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Feldman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.