Dr. Howard Gross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
I recommend Dr. Gross without reservation as I could not have asked for a better experience or result. It's scary to let someone work on your appearance while you are unavailable for comment, but Dr. Gross listened before surgery as I described exactly the result I wanted and did just that--he is an artist! Excellent follow-up care as well.

June 17th, 2016
You all put the final touches on my new life!
I am so happy with how my procedures turned out. I had waited for approximately 4 years to be able to do this for myself. Over those 4 years, I had been through a great deal in my personal life & was so looking forward to rewarding my outer self for all the hard work I had put into my inner self! I feel great and all around am in a beautiful place in my life. Dr Gross, his staff, and the facility put the final touches on my new life! You all are the best! Fondly, XOXOXO

May 21st, 2016
I had upper blepharoplasty just over 6 weeks ago and have absolutely incredible results. Am extremely happy to have "light" eyes again! Dr Gross and his team are AMAZING. Can't recommend them enough. I had done a fair bit of research before my consultation, so when I met this long-standing, family-style team who was kind, caring and knowledgeable, and when Dr Gross answered all my concerns without me even asking, my decision was made. I felt certain in his expertise and wisdom. And that he cared. I also sensed the artist in him and a true passion for his work. The procedure went really well. I experienced very little to no pain and was surprised at how fast I healed. I don't take lightly how well things went. I'm BEYOND grateful that I could get this done, AND with such amazing results!! SUPER glad I chose Dr Gross and would most definitely choose him and his team again. THANKS SO MUCH - you guys are AWESOME!!

December 9th, 2015
Excellent doctor! Highly recommended
Dr.Gross & his staff are wonderful! Very professional, helpful, kind, & knowledgable. Also very accommodating & understanding of the zillion questions I always had! Crystal clean environment & Dr.Gross is extremely talented in his field of work, absolute minimal scarring & minimal recovery time. Most Definitely will be returning for anything in the future & various friends that have seen the 'magic' Dr.Gross has worked are eagerly awaiting a visit to his office. As a bonus he is incredibly caring with a great sense of humor... always appreciated to put one at ease!

June 27th, 2015
Sloppy work causing years of pain and agony
Dr. Gross uses permanent suture to close fascia and does not property tie it off and clip loose sutures off so the suture material keeps poking around ...

May 17th, 2015
Look no further
Look no further for your surgical needs. Dr.Gross and his team are amazing! I am so pleased with my boobs. I would highly reccoment Dr.Gross and his team they are the best in Santa Barbara

January 19th, 2015
He's honest!

November 6th, 2012
Great Doctor!!!
Excellent Work.....every year, I always come backfor more surgery :)This doc. is good.