A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Katz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Katz, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Katz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Katz FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Howard Katz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Katz practices Pulmonary Disease near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bannockburn, IL and Skokie, IL.
See Gurnee Pulmonologists.