A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Katz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Katz, FCCP, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Critical Care
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer (Pulmonary Sclerosing Hemangioma)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Michael Katz FCCP and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Howard Katz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Howard Katz practices Pulmonary Disease near Bannockburn, IL.