A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Rosner practice?
Dr. Howard Rosner practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Merion Station, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phila, PA.
See Merion Station Internists, Merion Station Cardiologists, and Merion Station Nuclear Medicine Physicians.