A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Rosner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Rosner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosner
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Rosner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Marc Rosner DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Rosner practice?
- Dr. Howard Rosner has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Rosner practices Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.