A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Snyder, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snyder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Snyder practice?
Dr. Howard Snyder practices Urology, Pediatric Urology, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.